When to Apply for Funding to Set Your Business Up for Success
Small business owners and executives who wish to obtain funding must first consider how funding fits into their overall business strategy. By assessing their funding needs, discovering grants and loans which fit in their strategy, and applying at the optimal time, businesses can ensure that they are leveraging Canadian government funding efficiently.
Fill out the form on this page to gain access to this free slide deck.
- How to identify ideal funding opportunities;
- What types of government grants, loans, and tax incentives are best for your business or project types;
- How to align project timelines to government funding programs.
Why We Ask for Company Info?
The information you provide is kept private and is used solely by Mentor Works Ltd. to ensure any optional subscriptions you participate in are catered to your business profile.
About Mentor Works
Who is Mentor Works?
- Canada’s #1 Government grant and loan application writers
- Over $1.5B in funding won for our clients
- Averaging an 86% approval rating
- An average of 95% time savings compared to writing funding applications in-house
- Book a funding discovery call to find out what funding is available to you
- Our grant and loan application writers will take care of writing and submitting your application
- We'll notify you when new programs get announced that we think you're a good fit for
- Incorporated in Canada for at least 2 years
- Financially stable
- Manufacture or conduct R&D in Canada
- Not a retailer/distributor
- Not a startup