Canadian Government Funding
Date: Wednesday, April 3, 2024
Time: 1:00pm - 2:00pm EST
Location: Online Webinar via Zoom Webinars
Knowledge level: Basic
In this webinar, we will provide valuable insights into the latest Canadian government funding opportunities for the spring of 2024. Discover the top grant, loan, wage subsidy, and tax credit programs that your business needs to be aware of. Don't miss out on this chance to stay ahead of the game and secure the funding your business could be eligible for.
Participants will gain valuable insights into the various government grants and funding opportunities that will be available over the next few months.
Mentor Works, a Ryan company, writes government grant and loan applications and saves clients an average of 95% time savings through the process.
Get Your Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Credit
Mentor Works, a Ryan Company now offers CPE credits to all attendees for free! This webinar provides a specialized knowledge CPE credit.
To be eligible for your CPE credit, you must:
- Use your legal name with an eligible business email address;
- Attend the webinar for the full 60 minutes; and
- Answer a minimum of three polls.
You will be emailed your CPE credit one week after the webinar.
About Mentor Works
Who is Mentor Works?
- Canada’s #1 Government grant and loan application writers
- Over $1B in funding won for our clients
- Averaging an 86% approval rating
- An average of 95% time savings compared to writing funding applications in-house
- Book a funding discovery call to find out what funding is available to you
- Our grant and loan application writers will take care of writing and submitting your application
- We'll notify you when new programs get announced that we think you're a good fit for
- Incorporated in Canada for at least 2 years
- Financially stable
- Manufacture or conduct R&D in Canada
- Not a retailer/distributor
- Not a startup
Official NASBA Sponsor Statement
Ryan, LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN 37219-2417.