Canadian Government Funding
Date: Thursday, February 9, 2023
Time: 1:00pm - 2:00pm EST
Location: Online Webinar via Zoom Webinars
Knowledge level: Basic
Looking for affordable, skilled talent? Mentor Works will is teaching the best practices for securing funding for hiring & training talent with your company through government funding.
In this session we will discuss the government funding process and how businesses can access funding and wage subsidy programs that can offset hiring and training costs by up to 50-83%.
- Learn how to effectively attract next gen. talent
- Embed co-op into your human resources and hiring strategies
- Minimize payroll costs by accessing government funding and wage subsidies
Get Your Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Credit
Mentor Works, a Ryan Company now offers CPE credits to all attendees for free! This webinar provides a specialized knowledge CPE credit.
To be eligible for your CPE credit, you must:
- Use your legal name with an eligible business email address;
- Attend the webinar for the full 60 minutes; and
- Answer a minimum of three polls.
You will be emailed your CPE credit one week after the webinar.
Director of Client Services, Mentor Works, a Ryan Company
Jeff Dumart is a Director of Client Services with Mentor Works can be attributed to strong collaboration with the team, on-going research of market trends, and excellent communication with internal and external clients. In his spare time, Jeff enjoys staying fit and playing many sports. In the winter months, he partakes in hockey, snowboarding and snowmobiling, while in the summer you would most likely find him on a golf course, or up at his family cottage wakeboarding and fishing.
About Mentor Works
Who is Mentor Works?
- Canada’s #1 Government grant and loan application writers
- Over $1B in funding won for our clients
- Averaging an 86% approval rating
- An average of 95% time savings compared to writing funding applications in-house
- Book a funding discovery call to find out what funding is available to you
- Our grant and loan application writers will take care of writing and submitting your application
- We'll notify you when new programs get announced that we think you're a good fit for
- Incorporated in Canada for at least 2 years
- Financially stable
- Manufacture or conduct R&D in Canada
- Not a retailer/distributor
- Not a startup
Official NASBA Sponsor Statement
Ryan, LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN 37219-2417.