Secure Your Webinar Spot
Knowledge Level: Basic
Date: Tuesday December 6, 2022
Time: 12:30pm - 1:30pm AST
Location: Online via Zoom Webinar
Engineers in the Atlantic provinces of Canada have a plethora of Canadian government grant, loans, and tax credit programs available to them. The team at Mentor Works, a Ryan company, is teaming up with the Association of Consulting Engineering Companies in New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, Newfoundland and Labrador, and the Consulting Engineers of Nova Scotia to cover how accessible these funding programs can be.
Attendees will learn about specific government grants and funding opportunities that will help their businesses free up time and resources to focus on their team, projects, and growth. From hiring and training employees to adopting new technologies, whatever your focus may be, there is a potential credit or grant that you could benefit from in this webinar.
Get Your Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Credit
Mentor Works, a Ryan Company now offers CPE credits to all attendees for free! This webinar provides a specialized knowledge CPE credit.
To be eligible for your CPE credit, you must:
- Use your legal name with an eligible business email address;
- Attend the webinar for the full 60 minutes; and
- Answer a minimum of three polls.
You will be emailed your CPE credit one week after the webinar.
About Mentor Works, A Ryan Company
Who is Mentor Works?
- Canada’s #1 Government grant and loan application writers
- Over $1.5B in funding won for our clients
- Averaging an 86% approval rating
- An average of 95% time savings compared to writing funding applications in-house
- Book a funding discovery call to find out what funding is available to you
- Our grant and loan application writers will take care of writing and submitting your application
- We'll notify you when new programs get announced that we think you're a good fit for
- Incorporated in Canada for at least 2 years
- Financially stable
- Manufacture or conduct R&D in Canada
- Not a retailer/distributor
- Not a startup
Official NASBA Sponsor Statement
Ryan, LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN 37219-2417.