Funding Support for Canadian Businesses
Date: Tuesday, September 13, 2022
Time: 12:00pm - 1:00pm ET
Location: Online via GoToWebinar
As we move into the fall season, many companies have gone through the process of applying for government funding and are looking at other funding programs they may be eligible for.
During this webinar, we'll share our insights on what the Canadian government funding landscape may look like for Fall 2022, including the top grant, loan, wage subsidy, and tax credit programs businesses should be aware of.
Get Your Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Credit
Mentor Works, a Ryan Company now offers CPE credits to all attendees for free! This webinar provides a specialized knowledge CPE credit.
To be eligible for your CPE credit, you must:
- Use your legal name with an eligible business email address;
- Attend the webinar for the full 60 minutes; and
- Answer a minimum of three polls.
You will be emailed your CPE credit one week after the webinar.
Director, Client Services, Mentor Works, a Ryan Company
After graduating with a Masters in Forest Conservation from the University of Toronto, Sara moved west to pursue a career in the forestry sector. She spent six years in Prince George, British Columbia in multiple roles from planning and laying logging blocks, managing a $40 million-dollar provincial funding program, and overseeing a small SaaS software company. In her role as Business Development Executive at Mentor Works, Sara leads and supports Canadian businesses in accessing funding and prioritizing innovative projects.
About Mentor Works
Who is Mentor Works?
- Canada’s #1 Government grant and loan application writers
- Over $1.5B in funding won for our clients
- Averaging an 86% approval rating
- An average of 95% time savings compared to writing funding applications in-house
- Book a funding discovery call to find out what funding is available to you
- Our grant and loan application writers will take care of writing and submitting your application
- We'll notify you when new programs get announced that we think you're a good fit for
- Incorporated in Canada for at least 2 years
- Financially stable
- Manufacture or conduct R&D in Canada
- Not a retailer/distributor
- Not a startup
Official NASBA Sponsor Statement
Ryan, LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN 37219-2417.