Secure Funding for Hiring & Training
Date: Tuesday, August 9, 2022
Time: 10:00am - 10:30am ET
Location: Online Webinar via GoToWebinar
Looking for affordable, skilled talent? Mentor Works will is teaching the best practices for securing funding for hiring & training talent with your company through government funding.
In this session we will discuss the government funding process and how businesses can access funding and wage subsidy programs that can offset a portion of hiring and training costs by up to 50-83%.
- Learn how to effectively attract next gen. talent
- Embed co-op into your human resources and hiring strategies
- Minimize payroll costs by accessing government funding and wage subsidies
Why We Ask for Company Info?
Mentor Works Ltd. will never sell your information and will only use it to contact you if a grant or loan program is announced that your business would be a good fit for.
Business Development Executive, Mentor Works
After graduating with a Masters in Forest Conservation from the University of Toronto, Sara moved west to pursue a career in the forestry sector. She spent six years in Prince George, British Columbia in multiple roles from planning and laying logging blocks, managing a $40 million-dollar provincial funding program, and overseeing a small SaaS software company. In her role as Business Development Executive at Mentor Works, Sara leads and supports Canadian businesses in accessing funding and prioritizing innovative projects.
About Mentor Works
Who is Mentor Works?
- Canada’s #1 Government grant and loan application writers
- Over $1.5B in funding won for our clients
- Averaging an 86% approval rating
- An average of 95% time savings compared to writing funding applications in-house
- Book a funding discovery call to find out what funding is available to you
- Our grant and loan application writers will take care of writing and submitting your application
- We'll notify you when new programs get announced that we think you're a good fit for
- Incorporated in Canada for at least 2 years
- Financially stable
- Manufacture or conduct R&D in Canada
- Not a retailer/distributor
- Not a startup