Government Funding for Canada in 2022
Date: Wednesday, July 27, 2022
Time: 10:00am - 10:30am ET
Location: Online Webinar via GoToWebinar
During this webinar, we'll share our insights on our first-glance at Canadian government funding for the second half of 2022, including top grant, loan, wage subsidy, and tax credit programs your business should be aware of.
Attendees will learn about what government grants and funding opportunities they can expect to see as we are heading into the second half of 2022. Get a grasp of what to expect for upcoming months.
Mentor Works Ltd. writes government grant and loan applications and saves clients an average of 95% time savings through the process.
Why We Ask for Company Info?
Mentor Works, a Ryan Company will never sell your information and will only use it to contact you if a grant or loan program is announced that your business would be a good fit for.
Business Development Executive, Mentor Works, a Ryan Company
Jeff Dumart is a Business Development Executive with Mentor Works can be attributed to strong collaboration with the team, on-going research of market trends, and excellent communication with internal and external clients. In his spare time, Jeff enjoys staying fit and playing many sports. In the winter months, he partakes in hockey, snowboarding and snowmobiling, while in the summer you would most likely find him on a golf course, or up at his family cottage wakeboarding and fishing.
About Mentor Works
Who is Mentor Works?
- Canada’s #1 Government grant and loan application writers
- Over $1.5B in funding won for our clients
- Averaging an 86% approval rating
- An average of 95% time savings compared to writing funding applications in-house
- Book a funding discovery call to find out what funding is available to you
- Our grant and loan application writers will take care of writing and submitting your application
- We'll notify you when new programs get announced that we think you're a good fit for
- Incorporated in Canada for at least 2 years
- Financially stable
- Manufacture or conduct R&D in Canada
- Not a retailer/distributor
- Not a startup