Funding for Innovative Canadian Projects
Date: Thursday July 14, 2022
Time: 2:00pm - 2:30pm ET
Location: Online Webinar via GoToWebinar
This webinar will be a valuable resource to help plan your cash flow and increasing the scale of your company's R&D initiatives. Ready to enhance your research and innovation capacity? Register today to learn more about how funding works, how to navigate the government funding process, and support services to help develop a successful application.
The Canadian federal and provincial governments are providing tax credit and grant funding programs to offset R&D costs and help companies stretch their research budgets.
Why We Ask for Company Info?
Mentor Works Ltd. will never sell your information and will only use it to contact you if a grant or loan program is announced that your business would be a good fit for.
Business Development Executive, Mentor Works Ltd.
Jeff Dumart is a Business Development Executive with Mentor Works can be attributed to strong collaboration with the team, on-going research of market trends, and excellent communication with internal and external clients. In his spare time, Jeff enjoys staying fit and playing many sports. In the winter months, he partakes in hockey, snowboarding and snowmobiling, while in the summer you would most likely find him on a golf course, or up at his family cottage wakeboarding and fishing.
About Mentor Works
Who is Mentor Works?
- Canada’s #1 Government grant and loan application writers
- Over $1.5B in funding won for our clients
- Averaging an 86% approval rating
- An average of 95% time savings compared to writing funding applications in-house
- Book a funding discovery call to find out what funding is available to you
- Our grant and loan application writers will take care of writing and submitting your application
- We'll notify you when new programs get announced that we think you're a good fit for
- Incorporated in Canada for at least 2 years
- Financially stable
- Manufacture or conduct R&D in Canada
- Not a retailer/distributor
- Not a startup