Funding for Agri-Businesses
Date: Tuesday, June 28, 2022
Time: 10:00am - 10:30am ET
Location: Online Webinar via GoToWebinar
Canadian agricultural producers and processors are able to access a wide range of government funding to offset the cost of strategic growth and investment projects.
Find funding programs to help you grow your business, start exporting, fast-track your research and development projects, and gain capital Investments.
Why We Ask for Company Info?
Mentor Works Ltd. will never sell your information and will only use it to contact you if a grant or loan program is announced that your business would be a good fit for.
Business Development Executive, Mentor Works Ltd.
Jeff Dumart is a Business Development Executive with Mentor Works can be attributed to strong collaboration with the team, on-going research of market trends, and excellent communication with internal and external clients. In his spare time, Jeff enjoys staying fit and playing many sports. In the winter months, he partakes in hockey, snowboarding and snowmobiling, while in the summer you would most likely find him on a golf course, or up at his family cottage wakeboarding and fishing.
About Mentor Works
Who is Mentor Works?
- Canada’s #1 Government grant and loan application writers
- Over $1.5B in funding won for our clients
- Averaging an 86% approval rating
- An average of 95% time savings compared to writing funding applications in-house
- Book a funding discovery call to find out what funding is available to you
- Our grant and loan application writers will take care of writing and submitting your application
- We'll notify you when new programs get announced that we think you're a good fit for
- Incorporated in Canada for at least 2 years
- Financially stable
- Manufacture or conduct R&D in Canada
- Not a retailer/distributor
- Not a startup