Funding for Canadian Manufacturers
Date: Wednesday June 15, 2022
Time: 10:00am - 10:30am ET
Location: Online Webinar via GoToWebinarDuring 2022 it's more important for manufacturers to eliminate profit waste and maintain their employee count during the ongoing pandemic. In this webinar Mentor Works has teamed up with Canadian Association of Moldmakers (CAMM) and Automate Canada to help Canadian manufacturers find the top government grants, tax credits, and loans available to them.
Attendees will learn about specific government grants and funding opportunities to hire and train employees, adopt new technologies, perform cutting-edge research and development projects, and reach export markets.
Why We Ask for Company Info?
Mentor Works Ltd. will never sell your information and will only use it to contact you if a grant or loan program is announced that your business would be a good fit for.
Business Development Executive, Mentor Works Ltd.
Jeff Dumart is a Business Development Executive with Mentor Works can be attributed to strong collaboration with the team, on-going research of market trends, and excellent communication with internal and external clients. In his spare time, Jeff enjoys staying fit and playing many sports. In the winter months, he partakes in hockey, snowboarding and snowmobiling, while in the summer you would most likely find him on a golf course, or up at his family cottage wakeboarding and fishing.
About Mentor Works
Who is Mentor Works?
- Canada’s #1 Government grant and loan application writers
- Over $1.5B in funding won for our clients
- Averaging an 86% approval rating
- An average of 95% time savings compared to writing funding applications in-house
- Book a funding discovery call to find out what funding is available to you
- Our grant and loan application writers will take care of writing and submitting your application
- We'll notify you when new programs get announced that we think you're a good fit for
- Incorporated in Canada for at least 2 years
- Financially stable
- Manufacture or conduct R&D in Canada
- Not a retailer/distributor
- Not a startup