Government Funding for Canada in 2022
Date: Wednesday, January 12, 2022
Time: 11:00am - 11:30am ET
Location: Online Webinar via GoToWebinar
During this webinar, we'll share our insights on our first-glance at Canadian government funding for the year of 2022, including top grant, loan, wage subsidy, and tax credit programs your business should be aware of.
Attendees will learn about what government grants and funding opportunities they can expect to see as we are heading into 2022. Get a grasp of what's new, what has carried over from 2021, and what to expect for upcoming months to give your organization a strong start to the year.
Mentor Works Ltd. writes government grant and loan applications and saves clients an average of 95% time savings through the process.
Why We Ask for Company Info?
Mentor Works Ltd. will never sell your information and will only use it to contact you if a grant or loan program is announced that your business would be a good fit for.
President and Founder, Mentor Works Ltd.
Bernadeen worked in the corporate arena for 18 years as an executive and general manager in the manufacturing sector. With considerable expertise in government funding, both on a federal and provincial level, Bernadeen understands the aspects most critical to a successful Proactive Funding Plan™. She plays to win, and recognizes the importance of cash flow and margins. This enables her clients to succeed and access larger government funding wins than otherwise available.
About Mentor Works
Who is Mentor Works?
- Canada’s #1 Government grant and loan application writers
- Over $1.5B in funding won for our clients
- Averaging an 86% approval rating
- An average of 95% time savings compared to writing funding applications in-house
- Book a funding discovery call to find out what funding is available to you
- Our grant and loan application writers will take care of writing and submitting your application
- We'll notify you when new programs get announced that we think you're a good fit for
- Incorporated in Canada for at least 2 years
- Financially stable
- Manufacture or conduct R&D in Canada
- Not a retailer/distributor
- Not a startup