Secure Funding for Hiring & Training
Date: Tuesday, November 02, 2021
Time: 2:00pm - 2:30pm ET
Location: Online Webinar via GoToWebinar
Looking for affordable, skilled talent? Mentor Works will is teaching the best practices for securing funding for hiring & training talent with your company through government funding.
In this session we will discuss the government funding process and how businesses can access funding and wage subsidy programs that can offset a portion of hiring and training costs by up to 50-83%.
- Learn how to effectively attract next gen. talent
- Embed co-op into your human resources and hiring strategies
- Minimize payroll costs by accessing government funding and wage subsidies
Why We Ask for Company Info?
Mentor Works Ltd. will never sell your information and will only use it to contact you if a grant or loan program is announced that your business would be a good fit for.
Business Development Executive, Mentor Works Ltd.
As a Business Development Executive at Mentor Works Ltd. Alex has the great privilege of providing companies with strategic advice and support to execute on their growth plans. Her interests have always been in economic and business development, which led her to work for a regional innovation centre, the provincial government, and FedDev Ontario. In her 5+ years at Mentor Works, she has seen firsthand the impact of government incentives on business.
About Mentor Works
Who is Mentor Works?
- Canada’s #1 Government grant and loan application writers
- Over $1.5B in funding won for our clients
- Averaging an 86% approval rating
- An average of 95% time savings compared to writing funding applications in-house
- Book a funding discovery call to find out what funding is available to you
- Our grant and loan application writers will take care of writing and submitting your application
- We'll notify you when new programs get announced that we think you're a good fit for
- Incorporated in Canada for at least 2 years
- Financially stable
- Manufacture or conduct R&D in Canada
- Not a retailer/distributor
- Not a startup