Funding for ERP Implementation
Date: Wednesday, September 22, 2021
Time: 1:00pm - 2:00pm ET
Location: Online Webinar via GoToWebinar
Canadian SME manufacturers strive to increase profitably while coping with lack of supply chain collaboration, trade war effects, manufacturing skills gap, increased demands from customers, and ever-changing competition.
Most manufacturers understand the need to invest in technology to improve their ability to compete in a global market. For these reasons, Mentor Works has partnered with Synergy Resources, who offers industry-leading manufacturing ERP software to improve ROI across your business.
Synergy Resources provides the expertise, guidance, training, and software required to improve your core competencies and exceed your business goals. Synergy improves the productivity and market value of their clients and maintains the highest quality of professional staff, who utilize continuous improvement techniques and the best software tools available.
Why We Ask for Company Info?
Mentor Works Ltd. will never sell your information and will only use it to contact you if a grant or loan program is announced that your business would be a good fit for.
President and Founder, Mentor Works Ltd.
Bernadeen worked in the corporate arena for 18 years as an executive and general manager in the manufacturing sector. With considerable expertise in government funding, both on a federal and provincial level, Bernadeen understands the aspects most critical to a successful Proactive Funding Plan™. She plays to win, and recognizes the importance of cash flow and margins. This enables her clients to succeed and access larger government funding wins than otherwise available.
Business Solutions Account Manager (Canada), Synergy Resources
Dawn has worked with many ERP software companies during her career. Today she takes great pride in helping Synergy’s Visual ERP, CSI, and LillyWorks clients to reach their full potential through the use of technology, while incorporating lean and other business improvement methodologies.
About Mentor Works
Who is Mentor Works?
- Canada’s #1 Government grant and loan application writers
- Over $1.5B in funding won for our clients
- Averaging an 86% approval rating
- An average of 95% time savings compared to writing funding applications in-house
- Book a funding discovery call to find out what funding is available to you
- Our grant and loan application writers will take care of writing and submitting your application
- We'll notify you when new programs get announced that we think you're a good fit for
- Incorporated in Canada for at least 2 years
- Financially stable
- Manufacture or conduct R&D in Canada
- Not a retailer/distributor
- Not a startup