Funding Support for Canadian Businesses
Date: Tuesday, September 14, 2021
Time: 2:00pm - 2:45pm ET
Location: Online Webinar via GoToWebinar
As we move into the fall season as we contain the COVID-19 pandemic, many companies have gone through the process of applying for government funding and are looking at other funding programs they may be eligible for.
During this webinar, we'll share our insights on what the Canadian government funding landscape may look like for Fall 2021, including COVID-19 financial support and the top grant, loan, wage subsidy, and tax credit programs businesses should be aware of.
Why We Ask for Company Info?
Mentor Works Ltd. will never sell your information and will only use it to contact you if a grant or loan program is announced that your business would be a good fit for.
Business Development Executive, Mentor Works Ltd.
Alex is a Business Development Executive at Mentor Works. As part of this role, she works closely with businesses to develop customized Government Funding Plans. Through this deep understanding of government grants, loans and tax incentives, she can identify a way for businesses to maximize cash flow. The best part of her job is connecting with passionate, forward-thinking business owners to learn about their operations, including their challenges to, and opportunities for, growth.
About Mentor Works
Who is Mentor Works?
- Canada’s #1 Government grant and loan application writers
- Over $1.5B in funding won for our clients
- Averaging an 86% approval rating
- An average of 95% time savings compared to writing funding applications in-house
- Book a funding discovery call to find out what funding is available to you
- Our grant and loan application writers will take care of writing and submitting your application
- We'll notify you when new programs get announced that we think you're a good fit for
- Incorporated in Canada for at least 2 years
- Financially stable
- Manufacture or conduct R&D in Canada
- Not a retailer/distributor
- Not a startup