Funding for Canadian Manufacturers
Date: Thursday, August 19, 2021
Time: 10:00am - 10:45am ET
Location: Online Webinar via GoToWebinar
During 2021 it's more important for manufacturers to eliminate profit waste and maintain their employee count. Mentor Works Ltd. has teamed up with Building Perspective Inc. to teach Canadian manufacturers how they can increase productivity with Lean Manufacturing and how you can get Canadian government grants to implement those projects.
Attendees will learn about specific government grants and funding opportunities to hire and train employees, adopt new technologies, perform cutting-edge research and development projects, and reach export markets.
Building Perspective Inc. is a boutique management consulting firm in Toronto, Canada committed to creating operational excellence at every level of your organization. Mentor Works Ltd. writes government grant and loan applications and saves clients an average of 95% time savings through the process.
Why We Ask for Company Info?
Mentor Works Ltd. will never sell your information and will only use it to contact you if a grant or loan program is announced that your business would be a good fit for.
Founder, Building Perspective Inc.
Desi Narayanan is an entrepreneur and recognized leader in the field of Structured Continuous Improvement. He finds and grows early stage companies through a disciplined process of commercialization. He has also facilitated many transformations across a wide range of industries that include energy production, manufacturing, healthcare, and research & development over the last 20+ years. His deep practice of Lean Six Sigma has allowed him to innovate new frameworks within the body of knowledge.
Business Development Executive, Mentor Works Ltd.
Alex is a Business Development Executive at Mentor Works. As part of this role, she works closely with businesses to develop customized Government Funding Plans. Through this deep understanding of government grants, loans and tax incentives, she can identify a way for businesses to maximize cash flow. The best part of her job is connecting with passionate, forward-thinking business owners to learn about their operations, including their challenges to, and opportunities for, growth.
About Mentor Works
Who is Mentor Works?
- Canada’s #1 Government grant and loan application writers
- Over $1.5B in funding won for our clients
- Averaging an 86% approval rating
- An average of 95% time savings compared to writing funding applications in-house
- Book a funding discovery call to find out what funding is available to you
- Our grant and loan application writers will take care of writing and submitting your application
- We'll notify you when new programs get announced that we think you're a good fit for
- Incorporated in Canada for at least 2 years
- Financially stable
- Manufacture or conduct R&D in Canada
- Not a retailer/distributor
- Not a startup