Funding for Canadian Manufacturers
Date: Tuesday, August 19, 2021
Time: 10:00am - 10:45am ET
Location: Online Webinar via GoToWebinar
The Canadian government is doubling down on grant and loan programs for canadian manufacturers during 2021. In this webinar we will discuss grant and loan programs recently announced or updated that you should be aware of.
Attendees will learn about specific government grants and funding opportunities to hire and train employees, adopt new technologies, perform cutting-edge research and development projects, and reach export markets.
Why We Ask for Company Info?
Mentor Works Ltd. will never sell your information and will only use it to contact you if a grant or loan program is announced that your business would be a good fit for.
Business Development Executive, Mentor Works Ltd.
Alex is a Business Development Executive at Mentor Works. As part of this role, she works closely with businesses to develop customized Government Funding Plans. Through this deep understanding of government grants, loans and tax incentives, she can identify a way for businesses to maximize cash flow. The best part of her job is connecting with passionate, forward-thinking business owners to learn about their operations, including their challenges to, and opportunities for, growth.
About Mentor Works
Who is Mentor Works?
- Canada’s #1 Government grant and loan application writers
- Over $1.5B in funding won for our clients
- Averaging an 86% approval rating
- An average of 95% time savings compared to writing funding applications in-house
- Book a funding discovery call to find out what funding is available to you
- Our grant and loan application writers will take care of writing and submitting your application
- We'll notify you when new programs get announced that we think you're a good fit for
- Incorporated in Canada for at least 2 years
- Financially stable
- Manufacture or conduct R&D in Canada
- Not a retailer/distributor
- Not a startup