Hire A Recent Graduate or Co-op Student
Date: Thursday, July 22, 2021
Time: 1:00pm - 2:00pm ET
Location: Online Webinar via GoToWebinar
Looking for affordable, skilled talent? The University of Waterloo and Mentor Works have teamed up to help connect businesses with current students and new grads.
Attendees will gain insights on recruiting next gen talent through the University of Waterloo’s acclaimed co-operative education program.
In this session we will discuss the co-op recruitment process and how businesses can access funding and wage subsidy programs that can offset a portion of hiring and training costs by up to 50-83%.
- Learn how to effectively attract next gen talent from post-secondary schools
- Embed co-op into your human resources and hiring strategies
- Minimize payroll costs by accessing government funding and wage subsidies
Why We Ask for Company Info?
Mentor Works Ltd. will never sell your information and will only use it to contact you if a grant or loan program is announced that your business would be a good fit for.
President and Founder, Mentor Works Ltd.
Bernadeen worked in the corporate arena for 18 years as an executive and general manager in the manufacturing sector. With considerable expertise in government funding, both on a federal and provincial level, Bernadeen understands the aspects most critical to a successful Proactive Funding Plan™. She plays to win, and recognizes the importance of cash flow and margins. This enables her clients to succeed and access larger government funding wins than otherwise available.
Business Developer, University of Waterloo
Carolyn is a Business Developer for the University of Waterloo co-op program with a background in sports and life sciences. She specializes in employer funding and assists employers in all industries with accessing funding opportunities for hiring student talent. Carolyn works with associations and employers across Canada, assisting them in accessing University of Waterloo’s top student talent from over 120 accredited co-op programs.
About Mentor Works
Who is Mentor Works?
- Canada’s #1 Government grant and loan application writers
- Over $1.5B in funding won for our clients
- Averaging an 86% approval rating
- An average of 95% time savings compared to writing funding applications in-house
- Book a funding discovery call to find out what funding is available to you
- Our grant and loan application writers will take care of writing and submitting your application
- We'll notify you when new programs get announced that we think you're a good fit for
- Incorporated in Canada for at least 2 years
- Financially stable
- Manufacture or conduct R&D in Canada
- Not a retailer/distributor
- Not a startup