Hit The Ground Running With New Hires
Date: Thursday, June 3, 2021
Time: 12:00pm - 1:00pm ET
Location: Online Webinar via GoToWebinar
To help connect businesses with skilled workers, Mentor Works has teamed up with Axxel-Bromelin to help you with the onboarding process and find a government wage subsidy or grants for training programs that works for you.
In this session we will discuss how businesses can access funding and wage subsidy programs that can offset a portion of hiring and training costs by up to 50-83%.
Why We Ask for Company Info?
Mentor Works Ltd. will never sell your information and will only use it to contact you if a grant or loan program is announced that your business would be a good fit for.
Business Development Executive, Mentor Works Ltd.
In her role as Business Development Executive at Mentor Works, Sara leads and supports Canadian businesses in accessing funding and prioritizing innovative projects. When she isn’t working or playing sports, you can find Sara hiking with her dogs or in her veggie garden.
Founder & President, Axxel-Bromelin
Shelley worked many years in an Executive role in a global organization before starting her own company in 2007. She has grown that organization during the last 13 years into a national consulting firm, while maintaining a focus on philanthropy and social responsibility.
HR Manager, Axxel-Bromelin
Kristina Ganten approaches all of her projects with positive energy, drive and an incredible ability to motivate and inspire – traits that make her an outstanding HR Manager.
About Mentor Works
Who is Mentor Works?
- Canada’s #1 Government grant and loan application writers
- Over $1.5B in funding won for our clients
- Averaging an 86% approval rating
- An average of 95% time savings compared to writing funding applications in-house
- Book a funding discovery call to find out what funding is available to you
- Our grant and loan application writers will take care of writing and submitting your application
- We'll notify you when new programs get announced that we think you're a good fit for
- Incorporated in Canada for at least 2 years
- Financially stable
- Manufacture or conduct R&D in Canada
- Not a retailer/distributor
- Not a startup