Funding for Agri-Businesses
Date: Monday, May 17, 2021
Time: 12:00pm - 12:30pm ET
Location: Online Webinar via GoToWebinar
Canadian agricultural producers and processors are able to access a wide range of government funding to offset the cost of strategic growth and investment projects.
Find funding programs to help you grow your business, start exporting, fast-track your research and development projects, and gain capital Investments.
Why We Ask for Company Info?
Mentor Works Ltd. will never sell your information and will only use it to contact you if a grant or loan program is announced that your business would be a good fit for.
Business Development Executive, Mentor Works Ltd.
In her 5+ years at Mentor Works, she has seen firsthand the impact of government incentives on business, helping clients ranging from small family businesses to some of Canada’s Best Managed Companies access millions in funding as a writer and strategic advisor. Deeply passionate about business in Canada and the Mentor Works mission to help them grow, Alex loves learning about where our products and services are made, who makes them, and how Canadian technologies offer the opportunity for disruption.
About Mentor Works
Who is Mentor Works?
- Canada’s #1 Government grant and loan application writers
- Over $1.5B in funding won for our clients
- Averaging an 86% approval rating
- An average of 95% time savings compared to writing funding applications in-house
- Book a funding discovery call to find out what funding is available to you
- Our grant and loan application writers will take care of writing and submitting your application
- We'll notify you when new programs get announced that we think you're a good fit for
- Incorporated in Canada for at least 2 years
- Financially stable
- Manufacture or conduct R&D in Canada
- Not a retailer/distributor
- Not a startup