Date: Thursday, April 16, 2020
Time: 1:00pm - 2:00pm ET
Location: Online Webinar via GoToWebinar
The auto industry is in the midst of its most radical transformation since the introduction of the assembly line. Between electric and autonomous vehicles, mobility-as-a-service, and the fourth industrial revolution, we'll see more change in automotive over the next ten years than we have in the past hundred. Data sits at the centre of it all, inside the walls of smart factories and on the roads with connected vehicles.
But what's driving this explosion of automotive data, and what are automakers doing with it?
Mentor Works and Acerta invite you to join their upcoming webinar, where they'll discuss these trends and how they relate to the emergence of Automotive Intelligence. You'll also learn about specific government funding programs available to automakers, as well as how to scale manufacturing operations, increase productivity, train employees, and reach new export markets in the age of Industry 4.0.
- What's in store for automotive in the fourth industrial revolution?
- Capital and technology development/adoption
- Large-scale expansion grants and repayable funding programs
- Export development & business expansion activities
- Training and hiring for workforce development
Funding Webinar Prerequisites
Prerequisites for most Canadian government funding programs:
- Incorporated in Canada for at least 2 years
- Financially stable
- Not a retailer/distributor
- Not a start-up
- Acerta: Acerta’s machine learning platforms leverage automotive assembly and vehicle data to detect the earliest indicators of future product failures. We help automakers optimize quality, safety, and reliability throughout the entire product life cycle, from the assembly line to the finish line.
- Mentor Works Ltd.: Partners with Canadian businesses to optimize cash flow and accelerate growth by accessing government grants and loans. Mentor Works' Proactive Funding Approach™ provides the critical pathway to connect businesses with government funding resources.
Co-Founder & CEO, Acerta
With a background in automated data analysis for testing and anomaly detection, Greta Cutulenco has worked on system testing, monitoring, and analysis for major OEMs and Tier 1s, including Bombardier and Magna. In 2018, Greta won the Female Founders Competition, sponsored by M12, EQT Ventures and SVB Financial Group. She has also been included on the Forbes 30-Under-30 list for manufacturing and was named one of 2019’s Canadians to Watch by Automotive News.
President & Founder, Mentor Works Ltd.
Bernadeen worked in the corporate arena for 18 years as an executive and general manager in the manufacturing sector. With considerable expertise in government funding, both on a federal and provincial level, Bernadeen understands the aspects most critical to a successful Proactive Funding Plan™. She plays to win, and recognizes the importance of cash flow and margins. This enables her clients to succeed and access larger government funding wins than otherwise available.
BONUS: Free Resources for Attendees Only
Gain insight into these opportunity by accessing a free download exclusive to webinar attendees.