Learn how to enhance automotive manufacturing with government funding.
Date: Monday, September 11, 2017
Time: 2:00pm - 2:30pm ET
Location: Online Webinar via GoToWebinar
Webinar Takeaways - Find Funding For:
In this webinar, attendees will gain access to funding opportunities to support:
- Productivity improvements, including lean and enterprise resource planning (ERP) system implementation;
- The development and adoption of innovative products, processes, and technologies for the industry;
- Export expansion activities and supporting projects that will improve international competitiveness;
- The creation of fuel-efficient and environmentally-friendly new technologies; and
- High-skill training to improve productivity and enable new production capabilities.
Automotive production is a key pillar of Canada’s manufacturing industry, accounting for a significant portion of the manufacturing sectors’ cross-border trade, sales, and gross domestic product (GDP). Since the last recession, automotive production has rebounded as consumer demand for motor vehicles increased in 2009 in both the US and Canada. The Canadian federal and provincial governments have created a range of automotive and manufacturing funding programs to aid this key industry and ensure its competitiveness on a global scale.
Funding Webinar Prerequisites
Prerequisites for most Canadian government funding programs:
- Incorporated in Canada for at least 2 years
- Financially stable
- Not a retailer/distributor
- Not a start-up
NOTE: Seating priority is given to business owners. Professional advisors are asked to bring a business owner (client) to attend.
Ryan Fusina, Director of Sales, Mentor Works Ltd.
Ryan holds a Maters of Arts Degree in Economics from the McMaster University. Over the past 15 years, he has held various executive roles within the construction industry.
Today, he is the Director of Sales at Mentor Works, where he develops and executes sales strategies alongside his team of Business Development Executives.
BONUS: Free Funding Info Sheet for Attendees Only
Gain insight into these opportunity by accessing a free download exclusive to webinar attendees.