Tips & Best Practices for Startups
Although the federal and provincial government create most Canadian government funding programs for established businesses, it is critical for startups to set a solid foundation early on in order to become eligible for this funding in the future. This checklist will help guide early stage businesses towards future government funding opportunities.
Fill out the form on this page to gain access to this free checklist tool.
How to set yourself up for success with funding; this checklist will allow you to discover:
- How to build a business plan;
- Valuable business resources to grow your business; and
- Finance options to improve your cash flow.
Why We Ask for Company Info?
The information you provide is kept private and is used solely by Mentor Works Ltd. to ensure any optional subscriptions you participate in are catered to your business profile.
About Mentor Works
Who is Mentor Works?
- Canada’s #1 Government grant and loan application writers
- Over $1.5B in funding won for our clients
- Averaging an 86% approval rating
- An average of 95% time savings compared to writing funding applications in-house
- Book a funding discovery call to find out what funding is available to you
- Our grant and loan application writers will take care of writing and submitting your application
- We'll notify you when new programs get announced that we think you're a good fit for
- Incorporated in Canada for at least 2 years
- Financially stable
- Manufacture or conduct R&D in Canada
- Not a retailer/distributor
- Not a startup