How to Perform Innovative Research Projects With Colleges and Universities
Many businesses are unaware of the impact that partnering with a college or university can have on their innovation capacity. Instead of seeking external support, most Canadian firms opt to keep R&D activities internally-focused. While this can provide some benefit to projects, it prevents innovative projects from reaching their full potential.
Fill out the form on this page to gain access to this free white paper.
This resource provides businesses with the information needed to design an effective collaborative R&D project with Canadian post-secondary institutions. It gives insight into:
- Whether a college or university is better suited to support your project;
- How the partnership process works from beginning to end; and
- Government funding options to reduce the costs of research projects.
Why We Ask for Company Info?
The information you provide is kept private and is used solely by Mentor Works Ltd. to ensure any optional subscriptions you participate in are catered to your business profile.
About Mentor Works
Who is Mentor Works?
- Canada’s #1 Government grant and loan application writers
- Over $1.5B in funding won for our clients
- Averaging an 86% approval rating
- An average of 95% time savings compared to writing funding applications in-house
- Book a funding discovery call to find out what funding is available to you
- Our grant and loan application writers will take care of writing and submitting your application
- We'll notify you when new programs get announced that we think you're a good fit for
- Incorporated in Canada for at least 2 years
- Financially stable
- Manufacture or conduct R&D in Canada
- Not a retailer/distributor
- Not a startup