Attract and Foster a Rockstar Team
Canadian small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs) provide employment opportunities for approximately 10 million citizens, or 90% of the labour force. Developing an effective hiring process ensures businesses can find, hire, and retain key employees that will help the business grow and become more competitive.
Fill out the form on this page to gain access to this free slide deck.
This resource will provide greater insight into small business recruitment strategies, including:
- How to begin planning your recruitment process;
- Using wage subsidies available for hiring recent graduates;
- Which job board is most effective for a position or business; and
- Online recruitment resources to amplify results.
Why We Ask for Company Info?
The information you provide is kept private and is used solely by Mentor Works Ltd. to ensure any optional subscriptions you participate in are catered to your business profile.
About Mentor Works
Who is Mentor Works?
- Canada’s #1 Government grant and loan application writers
- Over $1.5B in funding won for our clients
- Averaging an 86% approval rating
- An average of 95% time savings compared to writing funding applications in-house
- Book a funding discovery call to find out what funding is available to you
- Our grant and loan application writers will take care of writing and submitting your application
- We'll notify you when new programs get announced that we think you're a good fit for
- Incorporated in Canada for at least 2 years
- Financially stable
- Manufacture or conduct R&D in Canada
- Not a retailer/distributor
- Not a startup