Compare Popular Research and Innovation Funding Programs
In the IRAP vs. SR&ED slide deck, you will gain access to a detailed analysis of Canada's two most popular funding programs for supporting innovative research projects.
These are the Industrial Research Assistance Program (IRAP) grant and the Scientific Research and Experimental Development (SR&ED) tax credit.
Fill out the form on this page to gain access to this free slide deck.
By accessing this guide, you will have access to:
- Overview of Research Requirements
- Overview of IRAP and SR&ED
- Comparison of IRAP and SR&ED
- Stacking IRAP and SR&ED Funding
Why We Ask for Company Info?
The information you provide is kept private and is used solely by Mentor Works Ltd. to ensure any optional subscriptions you participate in are catered to your business profile.
About Mentor Works
Who is Mentor Works?
- Canada’s #1 Government grant and loan application writers
- Over $1.5B in funding won for our clients
- Averaging an 86% approval rating
- An average of 95% time savings compared to writing funding applications in-house
- Book a funding discovery call to find out what funding is available to you
- Our grant and loan application writers will take care of writing and submitting your application
- We'll notify you when new programs get announced that we think you're a good fit for
- Incorporated in Canada for at least 2 years
- Financially stable
- Manufacture or conduct R&D in Canada
- Not a retailer/distributor
- Not a startup