Did You Know Businesses Can Stack Government Funding?
Many Canadian businesses are familiar with government grants, loans, and tax incentives, but are often unaware that they can combine, or "stack" multiple programs together to achieve up to 75% cost coverage. Stacking programs is the best way to maximize funding coverage for a project, while reducing your risk.
Fill out the form on this page to gain access to this free slide deck.
The most successful businesses know how to leverage the full scope of funding support by stacking multiple programs. This resource will teach you how to:
- Implement common stacking practices;
- Follow rules for combining multiple programs;
- Structure your projects for success;
- Approach proactive vs. retroactive funding; and
- Use our free government funding tools.
Why We Ask for Company Info?
The information you provide is kept private and is used solely by Mentor Works Ltd. to ensure any optional subscriptions you participate in are catered to your business profile.
About Mentor Works
Who is Mentor Works?
- Canada’s #1 Government grant and loan application writers
- Over $1B in funding won for our clients
- Averaging an 86% approval rating
- An average of 95% time savings compared to writing funding applications in-house
- Book a funding discovery call to find out what funding is available to you
- Our grant and loan application writers will take care of writing and submitting your application
- We'll notify you when new programs get announced that we think you're a good fit for
- Incorporated in Canada for at least 2 years
- Financially stable
- Manufacture or conduct R&D in Canada
- Not a retailer/distributor
- Not a startup