Compare and Contrast the Various Types of Government Funding For Business
There are key differences between types of funding that businesses should be well aware of before beginning the application process.
Fill out the form on this page to gain access to this free slide deck.
- Traits of grants, repayable funding (loans), tax incentives, and vouchers.
- What funding types are retroactive vs. pre-planned initiatives.
- Stacking limits & reimbursement rules.
- Funding ranges for the various types of programs.
Why We Ask for Company Info?
The information you provide is kept private and is used solely by Mentor Works Ltd. to ensure any optional subscriptions you participate in are catered to your business profile.
About Mentor Works
Who is Mentor Works?
- Canada’s #1 Government grant and loan application writers
- Over $1.5B in funding won for our clients
- Averaging an 86% approval rating
- An average of 95% time savings compared to writing funding applications in-house
- Book a funding discovery call to find out what funding is available to you
- Our grant and loan application writers will take care of writing and submitting your application
- We'll notify you when new programs get announced that we think you're a good fit for
- Incorporated in Canada for at least 2 years
- Financially stable
- Manufacture or conduct R&D in Canada
- Not a retailer/distributor
- Not a startup