Learn Your Options to Develop and Submit Funding Applications
Accessing government funding can be complicated and often requires considerable time and resources. While some companies choose to apply for funding on their own, others opt for support services to help.
Fill out the form on this page to gain access to this free slide deck.
This resource provides insight on the top five ways businesses navigate the funding process, including:
- In-House Application
- Research Support
- Technical Writing Support
- Review and Submission Support
- Comprehensive Support
Why We Ask for Company Info?
The information you provide is kept private and is used solely by Mentor Works Ltd. to ensure any optional subscriptions you participate in are catered to your business profile.
About Mentor Works
Who is Mentor Works?
- Canada’s #1 Government grant and loan application writers
- Over $1.5B in funding won for our clients
- Averaging an 86% approval rating
- An average of 95% time savings compared to writing funding applications in-house
- Book a funding discovery call to find out what funding is available to you
- Our grant and loan application writers will take care of writing and submitting your application
- We'll notify you when new programs get announced that we think you're a good fit for
- Incorporated in Canada for at least 2 years
- Financially stable
- Manufacture or conduct R&D in Canada
- Not a retailer/distributor
- Not a startup