Discover Which Upcoming Projects May Be Eligible for Government Funding
This project scheduling template will help business owners and executives to build a better project plan by:
- Conceptualizing the project scope more closely;
- Budgeting project expenses for up to three years;
- Identifying potential Canadian government funding programs to apply for; and
- Linking to resources where businesses can discover more information on Canadian government funding programs.
Fill out the form on this page to gain access to this free funding tool.
Why We Ask for Company Info?
The information you provide is kept private and is used solely by Mentor Works Ltd. to ensure any optional subscriptions you participate in are catered to your business profile.
About Mentor Works
Who is Mentor Works?
- Canada’s #1 Government grant and loan application writers
- Over $1.5B in funding won for our clients
- Averaging an 86% approval rating
- An average of 95% time savings compared to writing funding applications in-house
- Book a funding discovery call to find out what funding is available to you
- Our grant and loan application writers will take care of writing and submitting your application
- We'll notify you when new programs get announced that we think you're a good fit for
- Incorporated in Canada for at least 2 years
- Financially stable
- Manufacture or conduct R&D in Canada
- Not a retailer/distributor
- Not a startup