Tell Us About Your Upcoming Hires,
We'll Match Them With Funding*
Submit your job description(s) and we'll respond within 1-2 business days.
Get up to 50-75% of your new hire's salary reimbursed as a government grant.
By giving us some info on your upcoming hires, we'll help you discover hiring grants and wage subsidies for your new employees.
Hiring grants allow you to:
- Offer competitive wages;
- Grow and develop workforce skill sets;
- Offset onboarding and training costs;
- Attract new, unique talent and expertise;
- Improve business productivity; and
- Gain access to modern academic knowledge.
Employers can apply for one or more upcoming positions, so let us know a bit about your hiring plans and we can help you determine the most appropriate path to funding.
*Post-secondary graduate must be under the age of 31, not currently or previously on payroll, a Canadian resident/citizen, and funding covers up to 50% of their salary for a predetermined amount of months up to a maximum dollar amount. Employers are not entitled to funding and it is distributed on a first-come, first-serve basis.
The fine print:
- Business is incorporated and has business office space and internal resources for the new hire.
- Candidate must be 15-30 years of age, a post-secondary graduate of a Canadian institution (2-3+ year program depending on program), and a permanent Canadian resident/citizen/refugee status.
- Nepotism is ineligible.
- You will need a scan/copy of their degree/diploma.
- Obtain required general liability insurance for your candidate for the duration of the internship if a program requires it.
- Keep the candidate off of payroll until you are accepted for funding.
- Candidate must receive CPP/EI contributions for the duration of the internship.
About Mentor Works
Who is Mentor Works?
- Canada’s #1 Government grant and loan application writers
- Over $1.5B in funding won for our clients
- Averaging an 86% approval rating
- An average of 95% time savings compared to writing funding applications in-house
- Book a funding discovery call to find out what funding is available to you
- Our grant and loan application writers will take care of writing and submitting your application
- We'll notify you when new programs get announced that we think you're a good fit for
- Incorporated in Canada for at least 2 years
- Financially stable
- Manufacture or conduct R&D in Canada
- Not a retailer/distributor
- Not a startup