Grants and Incentives to Offset Manufacturing Expansion Costs
Understanding your funding options when it comes time to expand can be difficult, which is why this resource uncovers the top 13 Canadian government funding programs that can support your project.
Fill out the form on this page to gain access to this free slide deck.
These funds align to four critical areas:
- Business expansion and exporting
- Capital and technology adoption
- Research and development
- Hiring and training employees
Why We Ask for Company Info?
The information you provide is kept private and is used solely by Mentor Works Ltd. to ensure any optional subscriptions you participate in are catered to your business profile.
About Mentor Works
Who is Mentor Works?
- Canada’s #1 Government grant and loan application writers
- Over $1.5B in funding won for our clients
- Averaging an 86% approval rating
- An average of 95% time savings compared to writing funding applications in-house
- Book a funding discovery call to find out what funding is available to you
- Our grant and loan application writers will take care of writing and submitting your application
- We'll notify you when new programs get announced that we think you're a good fit for
- Incorporated in Canada for at least 2 years
- Financially stable
- Manufacture or conduct R&D in Canada
- Not a retailer/distributor
- Not a startup