Resources to Manage the Impact on Canadian Businesses
Date: Monday, May 17, 2021
Time: 12:00pm - 12:30pm ET
Location: Online Webinar via GoToWebinar
- Resources and services are available for financial support
- Actions Mentor Works is taking to monitor the impact of the virus
- What the virus outbreak has impacted the global economy and what it means for Canadian organizations
- Government funding programs and organizations accepting applications
Prerequisites for most Canadian government funding programs:
- Incorporated in Canada for at least 2 years
- Financially stable
- Not a retailer/distributor
- Not a start-up
Business Development Executive, Mentor Works Ltd.
Alex is a Business Development Executive at Mentor Works. As part of this role, she works closely with businesses to develop customized Government Funding Plans. Through this deep understanding of government grants, loans and tax incentives, she can identify a way for businesses to maximize cash flow. The best part of her job is connecting with passionate, forward-thinking business owners to learn about their operations, including their challenges to, and opportunities for, growth.
*Webinar slides are not shared after the presentation*