Need Help With Business Funding?
Mentor Works helps eligible businesses find and apply for government funding. We'll match funding with your business' strategic priorities and help you with the application paperwork.
Note: Eligible businesses must be incorporated in Canada for at least 3 years, have 15+ payroll employees, and positive net income.
Why we ask for company info?
The business information you provide in this form is kept private and will be used to determine your eligibility for over 100 different government funding programs.
About Mentor Works:
Who is Mentor Works?
- Canada’s #1 Government grant and loan application writers
- Over $1.5B in funding won for our clients
- Averaging an 86% approval rating
- An average of 95% time savings compared to writing funding applications in-house
- Book a funding discovery call to find out what funding is available to you
- Our grant and loan application writers will take care of writing and submitting your application
- We'll notify you when new programs get announced that we think you're a good fit for
- Incorporated in Canada for at least 2 years
- Financially stable
- Manufacture or conduct R&D in Canada
- Not a retailer/distributor
- Not a startup