How to drive productivity and scale growth with government grants
Date: Wednesday, September 18, 2019
Time: 9:00am - 9:45am ET
Location: Online Webinar via GoToWebinar
Canadian manufacturers can access a broad spectrum of government grants and loans to offset strategic growth project costs. In fact, Canadian government funding for manufacturers tends to be more widely available than for any other industry segment, making industrial companies well-aligned to access financial incentives.
Because of this, Canada's vast supply of manufacturers should explore opportunities to scale operations, become more productive, and improve worker skills to support tech innovation.
During the Top Tech & Government Funding to Support Manufacturers webinar, Rami Kaawach, Commercial Director at Info-Tech Research Group, and Sales Director Joel White, will join Mentor Works. Info-Tech will share with attendees the importance of maintaining a strong Information Technology Governance Structure necessary to surviving a technology-dominated world. Learn how to manage and leverage your data and Information Technology initiatives to drive your company forward. Does it make sense to go to the cloud? Are vendors in control of your business? Are your Disaster Recovery Plans meeting best practices? Mentor Works will follow with a deep dive into government funding to support tech adoption.
- Capital and technology development/adoption
- Large-scale expansion grants and repayable funding programs
- Greenhouse gas (GHG) reduction funding programs
- Training and hiring grants for workforce development
- In-house R&D projects driven by IT members/CIO’s/CISO’s
- Maintaining Big Data to drive business intelligence
Funding Webinar Prerequisites
Prerequisites for most Canadian government funding programs:
- Incorporated in Canada for at least 2 years
- Financially stable
- Not a retailer/distributor
- Not a start-up
Webinar Host Organizations
- Info-Tech Research Group: Info-Tech Research Group is the world’s fastest growing information technology research and advisory company, proudly serving over 30,000 IT professionals. They produce unbiased and highly relevant research to help CIOs and IT leaders make strategic, timely, and well-informed decisions. Partnering closely with IT teams to provide everything they need, from actionable tools to analyst guidance, Info-Tech ensures they deliver measurable results for their organizations.
- Mentor Works Ltd.: Partners with Canadian businesses to optimize cash flow and accelerate growth by accessing government grants and loans. Mentor Works' Proactive Funding Approach™ provides the critical pathway to connect businesses with government funding resources to foster innovation, productivity improvements, and as a result create new jobs and wealth in Canada.
Sales Director, Info-Tech Research Group
As Sales Director at Info-Tech Research group, Joel has 15+ years in the research and advisory space, helping industry leaders optimize their I.T. initiatives. Joel’s expertise is in guiding business leaders on transforming their I.T. departments from a company resource to strategic partners that move needle for organizations. With a wealth of knowledge in Information Technology best practices and how to implement processes while saving resources and cutting costs, Joel is a major contributor in transforming I.T. Departments and Stakeholder relations.
Commercial Director, Info-Tech Research Group
As Commercial Director at Info-Tech Research Group, Rami is part of an the initiative to revolutionize the way manufacturers govern their I.T. processes through step-by-step implementation guides. Rami’s expertise is in helping manufacturers eliminate non-value added I.T. processes and leverage new technologies contributing to increases in production and profitability.
Alexandra (Alex) Barlow
Business Development Executive, Mentor Works Ltd.
Alex is a Business Development Executive at Mentor Works. As part of this role, she works closely with businesses to develop customized Government Funding Plans. Through this deep understanding of government grants, loans and tax incentives, she can identify a way for businesses to maximize cash flow. The best part of her job is connecting with passionate, forward-thinking business owners to learn about their operations, including their challenges to, and opportunities for, growth.
BONUS: Free Funding Info Sheet for Attendees Only
Gain insight into these opportunity by accessing a free download exclusive to webinar attendees.