How to drive productivity and scale growth with government grants
Date: Wednesday, April 10, 2019
Time: 2:00pm - 2:45pm ET
Location: Online Webinar via GoToWebinar
The North American manufacturing industry is poised for growth in 2019 and beyond. Because of this, Canada's vast supply chain of part manufacturers should explore opportunities to scale operations, become more productive, and improve worker skills to support tech innovation.
Fortunately, government funding programs are available to offset the costs manufacturing growth projects.
This webinar will provide content suitable for manufacturers and exporters with investment growth plans. During the Funding to Grow Your Manufacturing Business webinar, attendees will learn about specific government grants and funding opportunities to hire and train employees, adopt new technologies, perform cutting-edge research and development projects, and reach export markets.
Webinar Takeaways - Find Funding For:
- Capital and technology development/adoption
- Large-scale expansion grants and repayable funding programs
- Export development & business expansion activities
- Training and hiring for workforce development
- Research and innovative projects
Funding Webinar Prerequisites
In order to be eligible for most small business funding programs, Canadian firms must meet basic eligibility criteria. Although specific eligibility requirements vary from program to program, most require applicants to:
- Be incorporated in Canada for at least 2 years
- Be financially stable
- Not be an exclusive retailer/distributor
- Not be a start-up
- Have a minimum 15 payroll members
NOTE: Seating priority is given to business owners. Professional advisors are asked to bring a business owner (client) to attend.
Webinar Host Organizations
- Excellence in Manufacturing Consortium (EMC): EMC is a unique not-for-profit organization dedicated to helping manufacturers grow and become more competitive, at home and around the world. EMC is responsible for contributing significant knowledge, expertise and resources towards the success of over 13,000 consortium and online member manufacturers, employing hundreds of thousands of Canadians, in more than 60 consortium regions.
- Mentor Works Ltd.: Partners with Canadian businesses to optimize cash flow and accelerate growth by accessing government grants and loans. Mentor Works' Proactive Funding Approach™ provides the critical pathway to connect businesses with government funding resources to foster innovation, productivity improvements, and as a result create new jobs and wealth in Canada.
President and Founder, Mentor Works Ltd.
Bernadeen worked in the corporate arena for 18 years as an executive and general manager in the manufacturing sector. With considerable expertise in government funding, both on a federal and provincial level, Bernadeen understands the aspects most critical to a successful Proactive Funding Plan™. She plays to win, and recognizes the importance of cash flow and margins. This enables her clients to succeed and access larger government funding wins than otherwise available.
BONUS: Free Funding Info Sheet for Attendees Only
Gain insight into these opportunity by accessing a free download exclusive to webinar attendees.