Use government funding for business solutions that accelerate performance
Date: Wednesday March 27, 2019
Time: 1:00pm - 2:00pm
Location: Online Webinar via GoToWebinar
Cost: Free. Registration is required
Targeted training programs for employee advancement can help Canadian companies scale operations and bring a competitive advantage. But despite the clear benefits of workforce progression, few organizations allocate enough capital to invest in upskill, leadership, and operational development.
Organizations want growth, and the ability to sustain success in the constant changing markets and competitive landscape.
If you are looking to grow your business and drive a transformative learning strategy with lasting change and sustainment, this event is for you. During the Training Grants for Upskill Development webinar, we will discuss how to effectively determine, implement, and sustain upskills training, and will touch on tools that build and create a strong foundation to ensure team engagement, optimal productivity, and growth. We'll also cover the top government funding programs that can offset a portion of training costs by up to 50-83%.
Mentor Works will be joined by Laura Moon, founder of Bare Slate. Bare Slate is a training and business consulting firm that focuses on transformational growth, human capital empowerment, and cultures of accountability. They believe each business element needs to work symbiotically to foster growth and change and that your people are the key to success.
- Government funding programs to reduce employee training costs by up to 83%
- Top 5 key performance indicators that predict success
- Clarity on mandatory ministry policies to qualify for grants
- Learning strategies and key success factors that stick to drive lasting change
- How to avoid the “one-hit wonder training phenomenon”
Funding Webinar Prerequisites
Prerequisites for most Canadian government funding programs:
- Incorporated in Canada for at least 2 years
- Financially stable
- Not a retailer/distributor
- Not a start-up
NOTE: Seating priority is given to business owners. Professional advisors are asked to bring a business owner (client) to attend.
Webinar Host Organizations
- Bare Slate: A consortium of business leaders each with 20+ years experience within their respective fields, they know what it takes for a business to succeed - from every angle. They see the need to help small to medium sized businesses in Canada thrive as they develop new strategies to stay ahead of the changing times. With a strong passion for human capital, Bare Slate provides strategies, tools, and implementation paths through a hands-on approach supporting a shift in culture, performance, and growth initiatives.
- Mentor Works Ltd.: Partners with Canadian businesses to optimize cash flow and accelerate growth by accessing government grants and loans. Mentor Works' Proactive Funding Approach™ provides the critical pathway to connect businesses with government funding resources to foster innovation, productivity improvements, and as a result create new jobs and wealth in Canada.
Founder, Bare Slate Inc.
Laura Moon is an accomplished business and people development executive with over 20 years experience in some of the most demanding industries. She is a relationship-driven professional with a leading edge focus on strategic growth and leadership effectiveness. Laura is known for her compassion, fresh perspective, ambitious drive, dynamic presentation style, and hands on approach to consultative business. She creates immediate impact and instills the trust of others to achieve the results wanted. With that approach, she started Bare Slate Inc. knowing it’s the most authentic way to achieve success - and it’s working.
Brenda Cane Blackwell
Business Development Executive, Mentor Works Ltd.
Brenda helps guide the strategic positioning of Canadian SMEs seeking market growth, enterprise digitization and workforce development. With graduate degrees in Marketing and Business Communications, New Media Management, and Adult Education, she brings a wealth of academic and applied knowledge to the Mentor Works team. As a former member of the Team Canada Trade Mission, she has a critical understanding of how Canadian companies can develop brands for international audiences. Brenda is respected for her boundless energy and deep impact relationships and enjoys an active life with her family.
BONUS: Funding Info Sheet for Attendees Only
Gain insight into these opportunity by accessing a free download exclusive to webinar attendees.