Find government funding PLUS: automotive and manufacturing software
Date: Tuesday, February 19, 2019
Time: 12:30-1:30pm ET
Location: Online Webinar via GoToWebinar
Software solutions have the potential to transform automotive and manufacturing businesses, making them more competitive, innovative, and profitable. In an Industry 4.0 led world, efficiency in manufacturing is dependent on listening to the needs of manufacturers.
It’s time manufacturers step into the next generation of efficiency without overly complicated systems that fail to evolve. To keep operations running smoothly consider options such as government funding.
During the Software Options for Scheduling and Production Efficiency webinar, attendees will learn about cloud-based software to target operational deficiencies according to specific needs and achieve maximum output of profit and productivity. Companies will also learn how to get started with a software consultant for help in selection, implementation, and training, and explore Canadian government funding programs that support manufacturing and automotive software projects.
- Explore pros and cons of ERP systems and cloud based software
- Find right software solution to support organizational needs
- Detailed overview of Factory Buckets platform
- Government funding to offset software integration costs
- Training grants to support employee proficiency with software programs
Funding Webinar Prerequisites
Prerequisites for most Canadian government funding programs:
- Incorporated in Canada for at least 2 years
- Financially stable
- Not a retailer/distributor
- Not a start-up
NOTE: Seating priority is given to business owners. Professional advisors are asked to bring a business owner (client) to attend.
Webinar Host Organizations
- Factory Bucket: Offers a multi-app platform designed to eliminate non-value added processes on the shop floor and front office, providing seamless automated scheduling and inventory management to eliminate all paper/excel/white board processes. Factory Bucket is building a community to connect automotive and manufacturing businesses to a network of reliable suppliers and manufacturers.
- Mentor Works Ltd.: Partners with Canadian businesses to optimize cash flow and accelerate growth by accessing government grants and loans. Mentor Works' Proactive Funding Approach™ provides the critical pathway to connect businesses with government funding resources to foster innovation, productivity improvements, and as a result create new jobs and wealth in Canada.
Business Development Manager, Factory Bucket
As Business Development Manager at Factory Bucket, he and his team of innovative entrepreneurs are on a journey to revolutionize enterprise software in manufacturing with over 30 years of experience in the manufacturing sector. With a strong background in communications, management, and a wealth of knowledge in manufacturing and industrial operations, Rami provides his clients solutions to lean manufacturing and next level production efficiency without the hassle of over-priced enterprise systems.
Director of Program Development, Mentor Works Ltd.
As a senior manager at Mentor Works, Rob works directly with clients across various industries to support their cash flow planning and project funding needs. He has directly overseen over $80M in funding approvals for clients across advanced manufacturing, ICT, and life sciences. Rob provides clients in these sectors with government funding plans uniquely tailored to support their growth objectives.
BONUS: Free Funding Info Sheet for Attendees Only
Gain insight into these opportunities by accessing a free download - exclusive to webinar attendees.