Please note: This event is sold out. Check out more government funding events happening in 2019!
Take a proactive approach to financing your business' growth projects
Date: Tuesday, January 22 2019
Time: 7:30am-9:00am (7:15am registration)
Cost: Free event. Registration is required as space is limited.
Location: SpringHill Suites Toronto Vaughan 612 Applewood Crescent, Vaughan, ON L4K 4B4
To overcome growth challenges, businesses should use a combination of equity, bank financing, and government funding. Each source of investment capital supports aggressive but sustainable growth plans and enables companies to act on emerging market opportunities.
During the Government Funding & Equipment Financing event, RBC and Mentor Works Ltd., will discuss opportunities for Ontario-based businesses to finance growth through a strategic mix of funding options, including Canadian government grants and equipment financing.
Event participants will receive insight on how to support their company's finances and develop connections to access business/project funding. Explore how to tackle the roadblocks and empower your company's growth.
- Explore RBC equipment financing solutions
- Determine how to take a holistic based project focus
- Discover funding programs for hiring and training, R&D, scaling operations, and exporting
- Learn how equipment financing and government grants can support strategic business growth
- 7:15-8:00am: Registration & Breakfast
- 8:00-8:15am: Opening Remarks and RBC Equipment Financing Solutions
Joseph Suriano, Equipment Finace Specialist, RBC
- 8:15-8:30am: Government Funding Programs to Support Business Growth
Alexandra (Alex) Barlow, Business Development Executive, Mentor Works Ltd.
- 8:30-8:45am: Q&A and Closing Remarks
- 8:45-9:00am: Networking
Government Funding & Equipment Financing Solutions: Event Hosts
Keynote speaker organizations include:
- Royal Bank of Canada (RBC): RBC is Canada's largest bank and multinational financial services company. It serves over 16 million clients worldwide. They have the experience and expertise necessary to provide customized financial solutions to meet the complex needs of Canadian businesses.
- Mentor Works Ltd.: Mentor Works is a business support organization specializing in Canadian government funding. Supporting over 75 of the top Canadian government funding programs, they partner with Canadian businesses to optimize the government funding application process. This supports healthy cash flow and accelerates growth/innovation among businesses.
Equipment Finance Specialist, RBC Royal Bank
Joseph Suriano represents RBC Royal Bank as an Equipment Finance Specialist with the role of creating customized equipment financing solutions for RBC Clients and Prospects. Joseph has spent the majority of his 20 year commercial lending career in equipment financing centric roles, and as such, has the depth of experience to advise business owners as to the optimal equipment finance structure to meet their individual goals.
Alexandra (Alex) Barlow
Business Development Executive, Mentor Works Ltd.
Alex is a Business Development Executive at Mentor Works. As part of this role, she works closely with businesses to develop customized Government Funding Plans. Through this deep understanding of government grants, loans and tax incentives, she can identify a way for businesses to maximize cash flow. The best part of her job is connecting with passionate, forward-thinking business owners to learn about their operations, including their challenges to, and opportunities for, growth.