Tell us about your hires.
We'll match them with funding.
Submit your job description(s) and we'll respond within 1-2 business days*
By giving us some info on your upcoming hires, we'll help you discover hiring grants and wage subsidies for your new employees.
Hiring grants all you to:
- Offer competitive wages;
- Grow and develop workforce skillsets;
- Offset onboarding and training costs;
- Attract new, unique talent and expertise;
- Gain access to theoretical academic knowledge learned directly from post-secondary institutions; and
- Increase business productivity;
Employers can apply for one or more upcoming positions, so let us know a bit about your hiring plans so we can determine the most appropriate path to funding.
*Post-secondary graduate must be under the age of 31, not currently or previously on payroll, a Canadian resident/citizen, and funding covers up to 50% of their salary for a predetermined amount of months up to a maximum dollar amount. Employers are not entitled to funding and it is distributed on a first-come, first-serve basis.
The fine print:
- Business is incorporated and has business office space and internal resources for the new hire.
- Candidate must be 15-30 years of age, a post-secondary graduate of a Canadian institution (2-3+ year program depending on program), and a permanent Canadian resident/citizen/refugee status.
- Nepotism is ineligible.
- You will need a scan/copy of their degree/diploma.
- Obtain required general liability insurance for your candidate for the duration of the internship if a program requires it.
- Keep the candidate off of payroll until you are accepted for funding.
- Candidate must receive CPP/EI contributions for the duration of the internship.